Sales Agent Agreement
The Sales Agent Agreement is an agreement between a principal, the entity requiring services, and an agent who agrees to represent the principal or its product(s). The Sales Agent Agreement engages the agent to be an exclusive or non exclusive sales representative of the principal and specifies that agent shall be paid in the form of commission for selling the principal’s product, for acting on behalf of the Principal and/or for performing sales functions stipulated in the agreement. The price and quantity will be specified as well, along with the responsibility for taxes.
SOURCE: Sales Agent Agreement
- Accountant Contract Agreement
- Affirmative Action Plan For Minorities And Women
- At Will Executive Employment Agreement
- At Will Executive Employment Agreement Sample with Car Allowance
- At Will Technical Employment Agreement
- At-Will Employment Agreement
- Background Check Authorization Form
- Employment Agreement of Obligations
- Sales Assistant Job Description
Related How-To Guides
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals