Sales Representative Agreement
The Sales Representative Agreement is a legal contract between a company or individual who sells, manufactures, or distributes a product or service and a salesman who will sell their product or service in exchange for a certain compensation. The Sales Representative Agreement outlines the recitals, terms, and conditions for hiring an independent sales representative on behalf of the company.
SOURCE: Sales Representative Agreement
- Accountant Contract Agreement
- Affirmative Action Plan For Minorities And Women
- At Will Executive Employment Agreement
- At Will Executive Employment Agreement Sample with Car Allowance
- At Will Technical Employment Agreement
- At-Will Employment Agreement
- Background Check Authorization Form
- Employment Agreement of Obligations
- Sales Assistant Job Description
Related How-To Guides
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business