Separation and Release Agreement
The Separation and Release Agreement is a contract used by companies when a former employer agrees to release his/her former employee from any existing and future contractual obligations. The Separation and Release Agreement outlines the severance allowances, benefits, and terms of release. This agreement is customizable to fit your company’s specific usage.
SOURCE: Separation and Release Agreement
- Absence Warning Letter - Without Intimation
- Compromise Agreement
- Compromise Contract Agreement
- Contract Termination Worksheet Sample
- Disciplinary Action Form
- Employee Disciplinary Action Form with Checklist
- Employee Discipline Policy Form
- Exit Interview Template and Termination Meeting Checklist
- Consulting Contract Sample Form
Related How-To Guides
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business