Severance Pay Policy
The Severance Pay Policy is a fill-in-the-blank policy used by companies that sets out the criteria and payment methods for severance payment for employees whose services have been terminated. The Severance Pay Policy also outlines how deductions and payment issues are to be addressed. This policy can be customized to fit your company’s specific needs.
SOURCE: Severance Pay Policy
- Acknowledgment of Employee Handbook Receipt
- Affirmative Action Plan For Minorities And Women
- Code of Business Ethics Form
- Compensation Policy
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Policy Sample Form
- Employee ADR Agreement Form
- Employee Anti-Harassment Policy
- Non-Compete Agreement
- Exit Interview Template and Termination Meeting Checklist
Related How-To Guides
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business