Standard Repayment Terms for Insurance and Medium and Long-term Loan and Guarantee
The Standard Repayment Terms is a document that provides an explanation of Ex-Im Bank's repayment terms applicable to the Insurance and Medium and Long-term Loan and Guarantee. The repayment term is the period from the starting point of credit to the final maturity of a transaction. Repayment being approximately six months after the starting point, and payments of principal and accrued interest generally must be made semi-annually.
- Ancillary Services Fee Policy
- Credit Memorandum Format
- Form of Exporters Certificate
- "Starting Point" Guidelines for Payment Periods
- Agency Long Term Master Guarantee Agreement
- Agency MGA Form of Request
- Application for Master Guarantee Agreement
- Business Credit Application
- Term Sheet for Series A Round Financing
Related How-To Guides
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business