The Subcontracting Plan is used by large companies to help plan, detail, and manage available financial and labor resources when subcontracting work needs to be performed. The Subcontracting Plan outlines the total planned subcontracting effort and the subcontracting efforts available. The Subcontracting Plan is customizable to fit a company’s specific usage.
SOURCE: Subcontracting Plan
- Ancillary Services Fee Policy
- Agency Long Term Master Guarantee Agreement
- Agency MGA Form of Request
- Agreement to Rescind Contract of Sale
- Annex B: Authorized Officer Designation Notice
- Anti-Lobbying Certificate
- Application for Master Guarantee Agreement
- Consulting Contract Sample Form
- HR Business Strategy
Related How-To Guides
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals