Subscription Service Agreement
The Subscription Service Agreement is an agreement between an online service company and a user or subscriber of the services. This Subscription Service Agreement outlines the terms of offering the services subscribed by the subscriber, the subscription fee and monthly fee applicable, the particulars and disclaimers of service access and availability, the obligations of the company toward subscriber data privacy and security, the grounds of termination of the agreement etc. This agreement is used by any company that plans on offering a subscription based service for sale.
SOURCE: Subscription Service Agreement
Related How-To Guides
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business