The Teaming Agreement, or Joint Bidding Agreement, is between two or more contractors when they team together to jointly bid on a tender or a solicitation for a certain type of work. This Teaming Agreement mainly set outs how the proposal/bid will be prepared and how liabilities and responsibilities between parties would be divided between the parties. This agreement form is a downloadable document that is customizable to fit your company’s needs.
SOURCE: Teaming Agreement
Related How-To Guides
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals