Tenants in Common Agreement
The Tenants in Common Agreement is an attorney-drafted agreement used to establish the rights of people unrelated by marriage who own property together. The Tenants in Common Agreement is used by two or more people who buy, inherit, or otherwise receive property together, and owners of a tenancy in common who want to lay out the rights and obligations each owner owns under the tenancy. The Tenants in Common Agreement includes general information, checklist, step-by-step instructions, and a tenancy in common agreement. This agreement is downloadable and customizable to fit your specific needs.
SOURCE: Tenants in Common Agreement
Related How-To Guides
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business