The Vesting Agreement is an agreement between a company and an employee of the company, whereby the employee is issued stock options in the Company. The terms and conditions of the Vesting Agreement provides that the employee will not have control over the stock issued to the employee by the Company for a certain period of time. The Vesting Agreement should be used by start-up companies hoping to save capital by paying employees with stock, and any company or corporation that wants to pay all or part of their employee compensation with stock. This agreement is downloadable and customizable for your specific usage.
SOURCE: Vesting Agreement
Related How-To Guides
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business