Website Affiliate Agreement
The Website Affiliate Agreement is an agreement between a webmaster and a hypothetical affiliate, whereas one company agrees to the terms and conditions for participation in the other company’s affiliate program. The Website Affiliate Agreement is used by lawyers, webmasters, website owners, or affiliates, and is downloadable for your specific usage.
SOURCE: Website Affiliate Agreement
- E-Commerce Product-Comparison Matrix, Selling from Your Web Site Article - Inc. Article
- Human Resources Management and IT Systems Service Agreement
- Internet Advertising Agency Agreement
- Internet Advertising Agreement Form
- License for Website Use of Art Agreement
- Network Installation and Maintenance Agreement
- Online Advertisement Agreement
Related How-To Guides
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals