Work For Hire Agreement
The Work For Hire Agreement is an agreement between a company and a contractor, whereby the contractor states they will perform certain services as an independent party for an employer. The Contractor Agreement provides for differing billing periods, compensation, and expenses. The Contractor Agreement is used when hiring or agreeing to do work as a contractor, and is customizable for your company’s specific usage.
SOURCE: Work For Hire Agreement
- Accountant Contract Agreement
- Affirmative Action Plan For Minorities And Women
- At Will Executive Employment Agreement
- At Will Executive Employment Agreement Sample with Car Allowance
- At Will Technical Employment Agreement
- At-Will Employment Agreement
- Background Check Authorization Form
- Employment Agreement of Obligations
- Consulting Contract Sample Form
Related How-To Guides
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals