Trademarking a Name
What rights do you have when protecting your trademark internationally? You may be surprised. Read more
Co-founder Alberto Perlman talks about the unconventional way he protects the company's trademark. Watch video
In a weird way, William Gilligan and Mike Ferneman figure, attention from lawyers means they have hit the big time. Read more
Too much brand recognition can actually be a bad thing. Just ask the folks behind Kleenex. Read more
Recent Trademarking a Name Articles
Doing business on the Web doesn't spare you from many of the same laws and customs that govern businesses in the physical world. You must pay especially c... Read more
In a recently issued decision, Brookfield Communications, Inc. v. West Coast Entertainment Corp. , F.3d, 50 U.S.P.Q. 2d 1545 (9th Cir. 1999) the N... Read more
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business