Although buying a small business is a big step, it isn't a step that you have to take alone. Here are several resources that can help you. Read more
Understanding Business Valuations
Activity is strong in the business-for-sale marketplace as sale prices and closed transactions reach the highest levels in more than two years. Read more
Here are the approaches buyers will use to determine your company's current value and prospects for growth. Read more
You're selling your small business for a reason, but your buyer may have other plans for you. Read more
New data shows that sellers pushed to unload their small businesses before the possibility of a Fiscal Cliff and higher tax rates. What does this mean for 2013? Read more
Recent Understanding Business Valuations Articles
Evernote CEO Phil Libin ponders his company's billion-dollar valuation. Read more
Google needs to do something bold now that Facebook has a killer photo app. Here's one suggestion. Read more
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business