Don't get stuck slashing prices. Instead, use this consumer-behavior secret to reframe the competition. Read more
A new report suggests that the fastest way to sell more apps is to start discounting. But there are some caveats. Read more
Constantly undercharging, or not charging at all? Ask yourself these powerful questions to grow your confidence--and profits! Read more
If your prices are well above the norm, is it your responsibility to make sure customers know that upfront? Read more
Strategic advice from John Katzman, co-founder of 2tor and founder of the Princeton Review, and Scott Gerber, founder of the Young Entrepreneur Council. Watch video
Recent Understanding Prices Articles
Luke Skurman's quirky college guides were a big hit. The problem was getting readers to pay. What if he gave the content away? Read more
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business