The social influence measuring start-up raises a reported $30 million. Among its plans: to develop a mobile app. Read more
Recent Venture Capital Articles
As much as VCs may complain about 'froth' in the market, a new survey shows that they don't expect it to go away soon. And they pick New York over Boston as ... Read more
It’s a debate that won’t die, but one female tech entrepreneur says, forget gender. If you can't get money, you're making one of these four mistakes. Read more
The New York City company describes itself as "people-powered antivirus for bills." Read more
The FDA's regulatory process is the major reason and a report calls it a threat to investment to U.S. medical innovation. Read more
David Ronick started coaching Amanda Steinberg three years ago. Earlier this year she raised $850,000 from a group including Google executive chairman Eric S... Read more
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business