Yeah, yeah. You've heard why VCs are awful, greedy people. But, really, when you think about it, they aren't that bad. Read more
Recent Venture Capital Articles
Former entrepreneur Mark Suster drops a much-deserved bomb on those who glamorize start-ups. But even he wouldn't mind another go. Read more
When his father, Ken Lerer, sold The Huffington Post, Ben Lerer realized it's not all about the exit. Watch video
In 2009, in order to build her organic baby food company, Shazi Visram raised $11 million--fast. Last year, HappyFamily Brands's sales hit $35 million. Watch video
Last week, Y Combinator's founder argued that Google suckers start-ups into bad deals. Google Ventures partner Kevin Rose responds. Read more
Puretech Ventures' David Steinberg talks about building a successful partnership with a VC firm. Read more
Presentations don't have to be boring. Advice from David Tisch, managing director of TechStars, and Scott Gerber, founder of the Young Entrepreneur Council. Watch video
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business