Sometimes employees who leave or take a break return more qualified than before. In Yahoo's case, it smacks of desperation. Read more
Recent Wire Articles
You can't cost-cut your way to great service. A survey of retailers reveals where they invest to make sure they keep customers happy. Read more
A recent study says exhaustion-induced inefficiency is costing American businesses $63.2 billion a year. These three companies are trying to fix that. Read more
Laurene Powell Jobs, the widow of Steve Jobs, is pushing hard for the passage of the Dream Act. Here's why it's good for entrepreneurs. Read more
The tech giant is known for being a great place to work. Here's how you can make your office more like Google. Read more
The SBA, in conjunction with the White House's Presidential Innovation Fellows, launched a new marketplace for small business. Read more
The Manti T'eo scandal could provide just the push the Web needs to get real. Read more
The Airbnb founder said that designers in the tech sector should be respected as much as engineers. Read more
Lying, denial, cheating: There have been plenty of Lance Armstrongs in the business world. But are these situations really as black and white as they seem? Read more
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business