Scott Van Duzer, a Florida small-business owner and registered Republican, explains why he has embraced Obama. Read more
Recent Wire Articles
The mastermind of Twitter and Square talks about how he became a founder and what that title really means. Read more
After recently securing funding, trendy eyeglass company Warby Parker looks to expand clientele and set up shop. Read more
Paul Graham blasts lowball VC offers in general, and Google Ventures in particular, according to a report. Read more
In a move to stabilize shares, Facebook's CEO will also move the date for employee sharing. Read more
Got a great idea for a business that will create jobs? Good news: Rockefeller Foundation president Judith Rodin just announced a $1 million incentive. Read more
General Motors, American Express, and PepsiCo are among a handful of blue-chip companies to found venture capital departments. Read more
You read that right. The video streaming service looks to be dominating the space, but has start-ups nipping at its heels. Read more
The Securities and Exchange Commission will consider amending a rule forbidding direct solicitation by investors. Read more
The tech industry is notorious for generating head-scratching buzzwords. But this one has even tech-savvy Millennials confused. Read more
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals