A Wharton professor finds that over the past 20 years the opinions of men and women on working parenthood and the division of responsibilities are converging. Read more
Women in Business
Recent Women in Business Articles
As a business owner, I have the duty and responsibility to use every technique to get my business where it needs to be. You do, too. Read more
Marketing Zen Group CEO Shama Kabani got an earful of entertaining start-up stories recently--and gleaned a few valuable insights about Gen-Y entrepreneurship. Read more
Even success comes with its share of challenges. How to prepare for, and face them. Read more
Sundeep Bhandal of IT staffing firm Anjaneyap let her father choose her husband but not her career path. Read more
Indigo Johnson, CEO of Careers in Transition, fired her employees on a regular basis until she started focusing on their strengths instead of their weaknesses. Read more
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business