No business is immune to unhappy customers. But making sure you meet customer service expectations can keep them to a minimum. Read more
Women in Business
Recent Women in Business Articles
Sundeep Bhandal of IT staffing firm Anjaneyap let her father choose her husband but not her career path. Read more
Indigo Johnson, CEO of Careers in Transition, fired her employees on a regular basis until she started focusing on their strengths instead of their weaknesses. Read more
In the third part of this launch story, Shazi Visram, founder and CEO of HappyFamily, struggles with personal situations while trying to grow her company. Read more
Creating a real team-oriented approach, where everyone is rooting for the same thing, is crucial to any company. Read more
Marissa Mayer's ascendance to the CEO post at Yahoo may look smart for the company. But is it good for her? Read more
If you've been avoiding launching the business of your dreams, try these simple attitude adjustments. Read more
Yes, we know: This shouldn't be your responsibility. But these rules will help prevent an uncomfortable situation from getting worse. Read more
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business