Andrew Strube, inventor of Strube Stink Bug Traps, is an example of why you need a sound business model, not just a well-designed product, to create growth. Read more
Writing a Business Plan
Recent Writing a Business Plan Articles
Find out why your customers come to you. And focus on making whatever that is faster and easier to get. Read more
Presentations don't have to be boring. Advice from David Tisch, managing director of TechStars, and Scott Gerber, founder of the Young Entrepreneur Council. Watch video
In a start-up’s early days, your most important task is to sort out the good ideas from the bad--without spending a ton of money. Here’s how. Read more
Y Combinator's Garry Tan hands you the only yardstick you need when starting a technology company. How does your idea measure up? Read more
Don't fall prey to these common business plan no-nos. Plus, advice from Daniel Gómez, co-founder of Solben, on how to separate the practice of your business... Watch video
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business