The difference between success and failure? Working with the best people. Advice from Birchbox co-founder Katia Beauchamp and Jeff Stewart, founder of Lenddo. Watch video
Writing a Partnership Agreement
Recent Writing a Partnership Agreement Articles
It's natural to want a partner to share your experience with, but make sure you run through all the possible implications of your generosity. Read more
So you've found a business partner to help make your idea a reality. Be sure to ask yourselves these eight questions before incorporating. Read more
Business partnerships are great—when they work. Here are five reasons it might be time to split up with your business partner. Read more
Advice from Penn Jillette of the comedy team Penn & Teller on how to create a partnership that endures. Read more
Ethics in Business mentor Jeffrey Seglin responds to the following question from an inc.com visitor: I'm starting a company with... Read more
Running a One-Person Business mentors Paul and Sarah Edwards respond to the following question from an inc.com reader: My wife a... Read more
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business