University of Pennsylvania freshman Charlie Javice seeks to create a microfinance platform with the potential to reach—and educate—thousands of students. Read more
Recent Young Entrepreneurs Articles
A New York teacher is recruiting tech start-ups to offer micro-internships to his 12- and 13-years-old students. Read more
That was the topic of The Future of Entrepreneurship Education Summit , held last week at the Univers... Read more
Life is going to get a lot more interesting tomorrow for Rochelle Behrens, the 28 year-old designer of ... Read more
Entrepreneur and author if the book "Never Get a 'Real' Job" talks about passion and start-ups. Watch video
Get ready for a battle for the hearts and minds of social coupon-loving consumers everywhere as these two young companies duke it out for market share with t... Read more
Ever since Dan Schawbel' s Read more
I've learned a lot since I first started writing about young entrepreneurs five years ago, but the most important lessons all revolve around the theme of ... Read more
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business