TELL INC. AND COMCAST BUSINESS CLASS
WHAT A PRODUCTIVITY UPGRADE WOULD DO FOR YOUR COMPANY
(Jump to Entry Form)
Technology is one of the fundamental reasons why today's small businesses can break through with innovative products, compete head to head with large corporations, and even change the very rules of the game. The modern paradigm of entrepreneurship -- fueled by cost-effective and available technology -- emphasizes flexibility and responsiveness, enabling small businesses to contend for market position in a way that was not even thinkable just a few years ago.
Comcast Business Class, a provider of workplace productivity and technology solutions, is offering four lucky winners office productivity upgrades - providing the winning companies with a prize package of tools to increase the efficiency of their business.
Winners of the Productivity@Work Contest will receive a custom technology audit and Comcast Business Class solutions valued at approximately $40,000 including:
- A Comcast Business Class Internet package that will help your company be more efficient, fast and more secure!
- Business Class Internet - 2 years of service
- Norton Security Suite Business Edition - Provides advanced data and identity protection
- Microsoft Communication Services, including Microsoft Outlook and Window SharePoint - allows your team to collaborate more securely and efficiently
- Custom domain name and web site
- Business Class TV Service - 2 years of service
- Our most comprehensive line-up with up to 150 channels
- Equipment Upgrade
- Up to five (5) HP personal computers and monitors
- Website consulting to build or upgrade your website
- Custom-designed Windows SharePoint templates to help you collaborate with team members
- Microsoft software and training
- Productivity training from Microsoft, software will vary based on business need
- One Day in-office training on the Microsoft software solution
- Business Continuity Audit - an onsite audit with a business continuity consultant
- Private small business consulting session with a small business consultant
To enter the Contest, complete and submit the entry form by providing all requested information; entry forms must be complete to be eligible; and in the space provided on the entry form, submit an original essay explaining how Comcast Business Class technology can help your business. Your essay must:
- (a) provide an overview of your business;
- (b) describe your vision for your business's future;
- (c) explain the productivity challenges facing your business;
- (d) explain how a Comcast technology makeover will benefit your business
You must be within the Comcast Business Class Service Area
Eligibility: Contest is open only to persons who, as of date of entry, are legal residents of one of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia , are at least 18 years or older (or the age of majority in their state of residence if greater than 18, whichever age is older) and a majority owner of an established, independent, non-franchised business with no more than 500 employees located primarily within a Comcast service area. . This Contest is void in Puerto Rico, all U.S. territories and possessions, outside of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, and where prohibited by law. You do NOT need to be a Comcast customer to enter.
This Contest is open only to owners of established, independent, non-franchised businesses. If selected as a Prize Winner, Entrants may be asked to provide proof of business ownership in a form deemed acceptable by the Sponsor. In addition to the criteria listed above, to be eligible for this Contest the Entrant must satisfy the definition both of "Owner" and "Eligible Business" as listed in the rules.NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Entry open to legal residents of the US or DC. Entry open to legal residents of the US or DC. Must be at least 18 years or older (or the age of majority in your state of residence if greater than 18, whichever is older) and a majority owner of an established, independent, non-franchised business with no more than 500 employees located primarily within a Comcast service area. Contest begins 3/1/10. Entry submission deadline is 4/21/10 at 11:59:59 PM ET. Contest ends 6/21/10. Four grand prizes offered. Each prize consists of business technology products and services with an approximate retail value of $40,000. Void in Puerto Rico, all US territories and possessions and where prohibited. *See full Official Rules for complete contest requirements here.