How Inner City 100 Companies Differentiate Themselves:
- 39% differentiate themselves by the quality of their product or service.
- 29% differentiate themselves by their customer service.
- 10% differentiate themselves by the breadth of their product or service offering.
Factors Currently Limiting Growth:
- 33% are limited by their inability to recruit qualified employees.
- Access to capital is limiting the growth of 18% of companies.
- 13% can't grow until they have further developed their corporate infrastructure.
- 35% Government
- 22% Fortune 1000 companies
- 16% Consumers
Sources of Revenue:
- 38% of revenue was from national sales.
- Inner city sales made up 26% of revenue.
- 21% of sales were regional.
- International sales constituted 6% of revenue.
More Inner City 100 Numbers:
May 23, 2007