Alex Rodriguez (A-ROD) is one of the most famous baseball players of the past 20 years. He is currently dating Jennifer Lopez (J.Lo) and it was rumored on Ellen that they may be getting married.
Now that he's retired from baseball, he's more interested in business success.
Recently, A-ROD posted on Instagram sharing that he had a goal in 2019 to read one book per week. In the post, there was a picture of A-ROD with a stack of 10 books.
Here are those 10 books:
1. Blitzscaling: The Lightning-Fast Path to Building Massively Valuable Companies (38 Amazon reviews)
2. Measure What Matters: How Google, Bono, and the Gates Foundation Rock the World with OKRs (162 Amazon reviews)
3. AI Superpowers: China, Silicon Valley, and the New World Order (63 Amazon reviews)
5. Overcoming Dyslexia: A New and Complete Science-Based Program for Reading Problems at Any Level (394 Amazon reviews)
6. (book that you can't fully see but with "Google" in the title)
7. 3 Kings: Diddy, Dr. Dre, Jay-Z, and Hip-Hop's Multibillion-Dollar Rise (35 Amazon reviews)
8. Talk Like TED: The 9 Public-Speaking Secrets of the World's Top Minds (449 Amazon reviews)
9. Willpower Doesn't Work: Discover the Hidden Keys to Success (371 Amazon reviews)
10. Pivot: The Only Move That Matters Is Your Next One (147 Amazon reviews)
Have you read any of these? Which is the best?
What will you be reading in 2019?