Some entrepreneurs have it right while most have it wrong.
Polish owns Genius Network, which is the #1 entrepreneurial mastermind in the world. The reason Joe is so connected is he is incredibly good with people, marketing, and strategy.
Here are 8 concepts he teaches entrepreneurs to be smarter and better:
- Smart entrepreneurs are pursuers of betterment. They don't want to be the smartest person in the room; They want to be in a room where everybody is getting smarter.
- They look for learning experiences they can't get anywhere else.
- They invest big-time on themselves and experience psychological upgrades.
- They also know life gives to the giver and takes from the taker.
- They show up, act with integrity, give their best stuff and share.
- They value discussions with other high-level entrepreneurs.
- They are contributors and collaborators rather than competitors.
- They also look for the right "who's". They know that if they find the right "who's", the right "who's" bring the "what" with them.
- They purposefully put themselves in environments for who is NOT there, just as much for who is in there.
How many of these do you do?
Published on: Jul 26, 2018