Happy Spreadsheet day!
Didn't know there was such a day as Spreadsheet Day?
You must not be a spreadsheet user?
Well, if you're not, you're in for a big treat.
Using AYTM.com, the team at Tiller surveyed 100 people who have:
- Tracked their finances for 3 months or more
- And who are currently using a spreadsheet despite having tried at least one personal finance app in the past.
These aren't Tiller users, they're just spreadsheet users.
Here's what they found:
- 96% are satisfied with using a spreadsheet compared with the app/s they tried
- 92% are more aware of their spending habits now that they're using a spreadsheet
- 89% say spreadsheets give them more control over how they track their finances
- 83% think spreadsheets are easier and simpler to use than the app/s they tried
- 81% say spreadsheets have better reporting options than they app/s they tried
Bottom line: spreadsheets + money = a sense of control.
If you're not using a spreadsheet, there's a high likelihood you don't have a sense of control about your money.
If you want a sense of control about your money, try a spreadsheet.
Most people who feel a sense of control about their money use spreadsheets.
Happy Spreadsheet Day!