I mean: really, really think of you? What would they tell other people when they thought you weren't around to hear?
The leadership team at Dynatrace, an application performance management software company outside Boston, just got some very good news on that front.
Their employees rated them higher than any other large company in America -- just above much better-known companies like Hubspot, Google and Microsoft -- according to a survey.
It's all part of the Best Leadership Teams 2019 list put out this week by Comparably, which describes itself as "an online platform to understand workplace compensation and culture."
It's based on ratings from employees in both the "under 500 employees" and "more than 500 employees" categories. The methodology involved asking employees to anonymously evaluate their leadership teams over the past 12 months, answering three questions:
- How do you rate your CEO?
- How do you rate your executive team?
- How do you rate your general manager?
Larger companies had to have at least 75 employees participate in order to be considered, while smaller companies had to have at least 25 employees participate.
(Quick disclosure: The CEO of Comparably, Jason Nazar, is an occasional contributor to Inc.com. However, I don't know him, and I did not talk with him about this story -- although I did refer to his bio for the quick descrpition of Comparably that I used above.)
Here are the top 20 leadership teams at large companies according to Comparably:
- Dynatrace (Waltham, MA)
- HubSpot (Cambridge, MA)
- Google (Mountain View, CA)
- Microsoft (Redmond, WA)
- UiPath (New York, NY)
- Workfront (Lehi, UT)
- Insight Global (Atlanta, GA)
- T-Mobile Bellevue, WA)
- LinkedIn (Sunnyvale, CA)
- Delta Air Lines (Atlanta, GA)
- Globant (San Francisco, CA)
- Qualtrics (Provo, UT)
- Salesforce (San Francisco, CA)
- Sage (Atlanta, GA)
- Smartsheet (Bellevue, WA)
- Intuit (Mountain View, CA)
- Fanatics (Jacksonville, FL)
- Stanley Black & Decker (New Britain, CT)
- Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA)
- U.S Bank (Minneapolis, MN)