Our Fast Growth Tour kicks off in Chicago on May 21. It's Inc.'s new roadshow, focused on the strategies, connections, and solutions that can help grow your business--fast. Here are 14 don't-miss things to put on your list for the day:
- Over coffee and breakfast, meet like-minded entrepreneurial peers pursuing ambitious goals. Hand-made granola bars, anyone?
- Find out how you can build a billion-dollar brand, from Kendra Scott, founder of her eponymous jewelry and lifestyle company.
- Be inspired by Adam Lowry, co-founder of Method Products, the wildly successful sustainable household cleaning products company, and of his new fast-growing dairy-free startup, Ripple Foods.
- Explore the historic Morgan Manufacturing building, the renovated pre-Chicago Fire site on Chicago's northwest side, and enjoy its amazing skyline views.
- Get the scoop on the mentor relationships that the Inc. Founders Project is nurturing with Inc. editor in chief Jim Ledbetter.
- Get unfiltered advice for your business on loans, debt, and all things finance from Multifunding founder and CEO Ami Kassar.
- Learn what it takes to build an innovative, diverse corporate culture from Chobani's Grace Zuncic, senior vice president of people at the popular Greek yogurt maker.
- Hear about how industry disruption really happens and managing the pitfalls of explosive growth, from Peter Rahal of RxBar and Katlin Smith of Simple Mills.
- Pick up insider tips on hiring people who will work as hard as you do from recruiter Tom Gimbel, CEO of Chicago's LaSalle Network, an 11-time Inc. 5000 honoree.
- Get insights on building strategic relationships and giving back from Steven Lease, co-founder and CEO of sunglasses startup Goodr.
- Look into the future of business technology with Sweetgreen co-founder Nicolas Jammet, whose 93-location salad chain pulled off a recent pivot to tech.
- Get money advice from Inc. editor-at-large Maria Aspan, who will be signing copies of her new book, Startup Money Made Easy.
- Consult one-to-one with a range of experts in a range of subjects--from ecommerce and supply chains to scaling growth-- in the Inc. Consulting Corner.
- Share candid conversations over cocktails in a rooftop reception at sunset with fellow attendees, featured speakers, including Aaron Sanandres of UntuckIt, Morris Miller of Rackspace, and Inc. editors.
And much more!
Published on: May 15, 2019