As podcasts rise in popularity, it's hard to know which ones to spend your precious time with. There are literally hundreds of thousands of business podcasts you can access from your phone at any given moment. I enlisted the help of podcast pro John Lee Dumas to showcase programs focused on business, leadership, and marketing.
1. Entrepreneur On Fire: John Lee Dumas is the founder and host of Entrepreneur On Fire, an award-winning podcast revealing the journeys of today's most inspiring entrepreneurs seven days a week. With more than one million unique listens a month, Entrepreneur On Fire has inspired Fire Nation to take control of its life and take the entrepreneurial leap. Are you prepared to ignite? With a lineup including Barbara Corcoran, Seth Godin, Tim Ferriss, Guy Kawasaki, and hundreds more, your daily commute or gym session will never be the same. Prepare to ignite!
2. The Fizzle Show: A podcast for online business builders who want to earn a living doing something they care about. Your hosts are down to earth, intelligent, and fun guys, with shows on blogging, work-life balance, creating content that grows an audience, and all that other online marketing stuff.
3. The $100 MBA Show: Honored as an iTunes Best of 2014 podcast, The $100 MBA Show is a new kind of business podcast. You simply get better at business by listening to the show's daily lessons for the real world. These no-fluff, 10-minute episodes are packed with business-building training. Host Omar Zenhom shares concepts, examples, and insights and calls on some of the industry's top experts to be guest teachers on the show. There are no backstories or promotions, just solid business lessons from the best in the game. Life is busy, but you need to always be growing as a business builder. That's why all the episodes are about 10 minutes or less and subscribers get a fresh episode every day, seven days a week. Very cool.
4. The Art of Paid Traffic: Facebook ad expert Rick Mulready from RickMulready.com brings you The Art of Paid Traffic, which reveals the best paid-traffic tips, tactics, and strategies for generating leads and sales on autopilot for your business. Discover how to create freedom in your company through paid traffic without having to empty your wallet in the process. Learn from the top experts in paid traffic on Facebook ads, YouTube ads, Twitter ads, Google AdWords, retargeting, native advertising, Instagram, LinkedIn ads, sales funnels, analytics, landing pages, sales pages, writing good ad copy, banner ads, ad networks, buying email lists, affiliate marketing, and more. Find out everything that's working right now to help you create a killer sales machine for your business so you know exactly where your next lead and sale are going to come from.
5. 48 Days: Join Dan Miller every week for the 48 Days internet radio show. Miller is an authority on work, career, and startups. His show consistently sits in iTunes' top 50 for business, and is often No. 1 for careers.
6. The Marketing Agents Podcast: Increase your online visibility, drive more qualified traffic to your site, and convert that traffic into leads and business! In The Marketing Agents Podcast, interviews with leading marketers from around the globe reveal their insider tips and tricks on SEO, social media, and mobile marketing. If you've been looking to reach more of your ideal customers and build your business, be sure to subscribe to The Marketing Agents Podcast today.
7. The Tim Ferriss Show: Tim Ferriss is a self-experimenter and best-selling author, whose book The 4-Hour Workweek has been translated into 40 languages. Newsweek calls him "the world's best human guinea pig," and The New York Times calls him "a cross between Jack Welch and a Buddhist monk." In this show, he deconstructs world-class performers from eclectic areas (investing, chess, pro sports, etc.), digging deep to find the tools, tactics, and tricks that listeners can use.
8. Superhuman Entrepreneur: What if I told you there is potential within you waiting to be released that will multiply your impact, influence, and income? When you activate high performance, you're capable of accomplishing superhuman feats. To be superhuman is to have an elevated state of personal excellence, execution, energy, focus, and flow that will give you an unfair competitive advantage in life. It is to be living at your God-given peak potential. Imagine a life with all-day energy, increased levels of peace and productivity, a renewed body and mind. Would you like to achieve your goals faster? Would you like to become more efficient? Would you like to enjoy life more? Would you like to simplify your life?
9. Social Media Marketing: Social Media Examiner's Michael Stelzner helps your business navigate the social jungle with stories and interviews from leading social media marketing pros. Discover how successful businesses employ social media; learn new strategies and tactics; and gain actionable tips to improve your social media marketing. Find show notes here.
10. So Money: Host Farnoosh Torabi is an award-winning financial strategist, TV host, and best-selling author. So Money brings inspiring money strategies and stories straight from today's top business minds, authors, and influencers. What were their financial journeys, and how do they master their money today? Hear from Tony Robbins, Robert Kiyosaki, Tim Ferriss, and many other inspiring individuals. Learn their financial philosophies, wins, failures, and habits, and their secret guilty pleasures. On weekends, tune in as Torabi answers your biggest questions about money, career, guests, you name it. Submit your question for Torabi at SoMoneyPodcast.com.
The Likeable family has not one, not two, but three podcasts for you!
1. Likeable Radio: The show covers inspiration, leadership, marketing, and more. Whether you work for a Fortune 500 company, run a small business out of your basement, or are an aspiring leader of any kind, Likeable Radio is filled with ideas and concepts to help you get ahead--professionally and personally. Each show features a guest interview from a thought leader across business or society. Reach out to us on Twitter: @likeableradio or subscribe now at LikeableRadio.com.
2. All the Social Ladies: Even though women are more apt to share and engage with brands in social media, female thought leaders don't receive the recognition they deserve. Look at conference speakers and you'll find lots of male leaders. But where are the social ladies? In this podcast, Carrie Kerpen, CEO of Likeable Media, takes a look at female leaders and how they use social media personally and professionally.
3. The Feed: The Feed is a social media podcast presented by Likeable Media, an award-winning content-as-a-service firm. Listen to interviews with industry experts as the show identifies opportunities for brands to maximize their impact within the ever-changing social media landscape.
Now it's your turn. Which business podcasts do you enjoy most? Please tell me in the Comments section below.