Summer's here and with gas prices at historic lows, you'll probably be spending more time driving than usual, especially over the July 4 holiday.
Since the kids and the spouse will be plugged into their own devices, why not spend the extra time on the road honing your business skills?
Here are some great podcasts to get you revved up.
1. Entrepreneur on Fire (John Lee Dumas)
2. The Entrepreneur's Radio Show (Travis Jenkins)
3. Eventual Millionaire (Jaime Tardy)
4. StartUp (Alex Blumberg)
5. Entrepreneurial Thought Leaders (Stanford University)
6. Marketing Over Coffee (Chris Penn and John Wall)
7. Six Pixels of Separation (Mitch Joel)
8. Marketing Smarts (Kerry O'Shea Gorgone)
9. Social Media Marketing (Michael Stelzner)
10. Duct Tape Marketing (John Jantsch)
11. The Salesman Podcast (Will Barron)
12. The Sales Podcast (Wes Schaeffer)
13. The Advanced Selling Podcast (Bill Caskey and Brian Neale)
14. HBR IdeaCast (Sarah Green)
15. 350 Third (Anders Brownworth and Scott Barstow)
16. Breaking Down Your Business (Brad Farris and Jill Salzman)
17. Small Business Unstuck (Barry Moltz)
18. The $100 MBA Show (Omar Zenhom)
19. TEDTalks Business