Entrepreneurs are, of course, the real-life superheroes of the business world. However, if they were superheroes in comics and graphic novels, here's who I think they'd be:
1. Richard Branson = Green Arrow
Mane of hair? Check. Blond beard? Check. Billionaire? Check.
2. Tim Cook = Inspector Gadget
If you liked the iWatch, you'll love this!
3. Guy Kawasaki = Ash Ketchum
If anyone can keep strange animals in line, it would be super-moderator Guy.
4. Marissa Mayer = Supergirl
You'd need to have serious super powers to juggle her complicated life.
5. Mark Zuckerberg = Jimmy Neutron
Boy genius. Need I say more?
6. Tony Robbins = Iron Man
I actually saw him fly a jet-pack. True story. Also he looks like Tony Stark.
7. Jessica Alba = Invisible Girl
Hey, wait a second...
8. Seth Godin = Prof. Xavier
Because he can definitely read your mind.
9. Jobs and Wozniak = Phineas and Ferb
They can invent anything, even in a garage.
10. Beyonce = Storm
11. Elon Musk = Speed Racer
12. Eric Schurenberg = Perry White
Sorry, couldn't resist.
Photo credits: All graphics and portraits (except #12) courtesy of Wikimedia Commons.
Readers: Any further suggestions?