With the advances in technology, and low cost of equipment, Video marketing has been growing at an alarming rate, but I believe that this is just the tip of the iceberg and that any company that does not have an aggressive Video Marketing Strategy fo2017 is going to get left behind.r
This is what Juan Rutz / CEO of one of the fastest growing video marketing firms in the U.S. - RUTZROBERTS PRODUCTIONS - and their Head of Business Development / CFO - Martin Borer - had to add :
"In 2017 you want to take big creative steps forward in establishing your business within the video internet marketing revolution. What used to be a future reality conversation held only in "techie" circles is now in the present and this new reality is now setting the stage for the future of marketing.
It is your company's call to action to use all these tools with a strong creative vision to establish your business in the medium that has already replaced television and print.
Remember the cell - phone (r)evolution ?! Commerce once did just fine without it, today you would be considered a relic and dinosaur leaving your company open to extinction. Your corporate marketing ROI is directly connected to your video marketing DNA..."
Here are 20 additional reasons why you should make you rethink your video marketing plans for 2017.
- By 2019 Video will represent over 80% of all Internet traffic says a new study from Cisco, and for the US it will be over 85%.
- According to a report published by Forrester, including video in an email leads to a whopping 200-300% increase in click-through rate.
- Unbounce reports that including video on a landing page can increase conversion by 80%.
- YouTube reports mobile video consumption rises 100% every year.
- 90% of user say that seeing a video about a product is helpful in the decision process.
- 65% of executives visit the marketer's website, and 39% call a vendor after viewing a video according to Forbes.
- Forrester researcher Dr. James McQuivey estimates that one minute of video is equal to 1.8 million words.
- According to NIELSEN Wire, 36% of online consumers trust video ads.
- 92% of mobile video consumers share videos with others, according to Invodo.
- After watching a video, 64% of users are more likely to buy a product online, according to ComScore.
- 72 Hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute, according to YouTube.
- 96% of B2B organizations use video in some capacity in their marketing campaigns of which 73% report positive results to their ROI, according to a survey conducted by ReelSEO.
- According to an Australian Retailer, real estate listings that include a video receive 403% more inquiries than those without.
- According to Forbes, 59% of executives would rather watch a video than read text.
- Enjoyment of video ads increases purchase intent by 97% and brand association by 139% according to Unruly.
- According to VINDICO, 80% of online video ads are abandoned within the first half of the ad.
- 50% of executives look for more information after seeing a product/service in a video, according to Forbes.
- According to Visible Measures, 20% of viewers will click away from a video in 10 seconds or fewer.
- 45% of viewers will stop watching a video after 1 minute and 60% by 2 minutes, according to Visible Measures.
- According to Jun Group, videos that are 15 seconds or shorter are shared 37% more often than those that last between 30 seconds and 1 minute.
It's never too late to do the right thing, and 2017 looks like it will be a year where companies need to be boosting their Video Marketing budgets to ensure they don't get left behind by their competition.