Inc. is the voice of the American entrepreneur. We inspire, inform, and celebrate the risk-takers and curious go-getters at the centers of innovation and new business development. Some of the best-known people we've "discovered" include: Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, and Tony Hsieh.
Inc.com is seeking a creative Digital Photo Intern to join its team. The successful candidate can juggle a variety of tasks in a fast-paced environment, work on tight deadlines, and be comfortable working independently. The job is based in New York.
Assist the Digital Photo Editor and online art team with daily photo and art needs for Inc.com, including but not limited to:
- Photo research
- Shooting small features
- Cropping, light retouching, color correcting, and general image prep for web
- Online production work including building slideshows or embedding photos in articles
- Prepping magazine images for publication on the web
- Assistance with budgets, calendars, invoices, and other departmental needs
- Enrolled in a Photography BFA and/or related program
- Comfortable using Photoshop
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently
- Digital SLR knowledge
- Graphic design skills a plus
Does this sound like you? Send an email explaining why and your resume to Miles Merwin at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest in Inc.!