Join Inc. and Hello Alice in a Hispanic Small Business Town Hall Wednesday September 16, 2 p.m. ET.
In the first session of three, learn more about the current funding landscape, funding programs and opportunities for Hispanic small business owners, and cash flow strategies during a downturn.
What You Can Expect to Learn:
- The current funding landscape
- Available federal rescue programs
- Funding programs and opportunities that are specific to Hispanic small business owners
- Cash flow strategies for a downturn:
- How to renegotiate rents and existing contracts
- Creative ways to get cash
- Innovative ways to save money
- Growth capital
- Alternative capital
- Equity opportunities
- Bank loans / CDFIs
- Carolyn Rodz, CEO & Co-Founder of Hello Alice (moderator)
- Eli Velasquez, Venture Development Director at VentureWell
- Juliana Garaizar, Lead investor at Portfolia Rising Tide Fund
- Lolita Taub, Founder & Investor at The Community Fund
Submit Your Questions
To submit your questions prior to the event, email them to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: September 16th Hispanic Town Hall. Questions in English and Spanish are welcome.