Growing your business? Head to Inc. GrowCo to get the strategies, inspiration and connections to take your company to the next level. Meet Shark Tank's Daymond John, rub elbows on Bourbon Street with seasoned CEOs, and learn from today's innovators, including MailChimp co-founder Ben Chestnut. It's all happening in New Orleans, May 30 to June 1. Here's just some of what's in store for these three jam-packed days in the Big Easy:
1. Be inspired by Daymond John's master class on how to out-hustle the competition.
2. Learn how Ben Chestnut scaled Mailchimp into a $525 million email empire.
5. Listen to how Drybar founder Alli Webb grew her company from $1 million to $70 million in five years.
6. Explore NOLA's best bars on a pub crawl through the French Quarter with Inc. editors and business leaders like you. More than half attendees are CEOs.
7. Take notes as Jessica Iclisoy tells her story of launching California Baby in her kitchen and building it into a globally recognized natural skincare brand to become one of the richest self-made women in the world.
8. Explore the landmark St. Roch Market, the newly restored historic Southern food hall that dates to 1875.
9. Brush up your leadership skills. Leadership coach Les McKeown will show you how to scale strategically while managing a team that delivers.
10. Do a deep dive with Jeff Raider, co-founder of men's care brand Harry's, into creating a brand identity and connecting with customers.
11. Groove to the live jazz of an authentic second-line band, the kind you've seen strutting their stuff in a traditional New Orleans parade.
12. Start a conversation with Inc. editor James Ledbetter when he hosts a networking breakfast. Beignets, anyone?
13. Join a behind-the-scenes tour of the NOLA Brewing Company, and sample its famous craft beers, including Hopitoulas, Nola Brown, and Rebirth Pale Ale, at a real New Orleans crawfish boil.
15. Shake hands and swap stories with serial entrepreneur Norm Brodsky, Inc. Magazine's longtime Street Smarts columnist.
And so much more!