Some are business related, some not -- because for entrepreneurs, work and life are inextricably intertwined:
1. How would you deal with an employee's (outside of work) social media activities? ESPN fired Curt Schilling for his comments. Would you?
2. One in six American households are served by payday lenders. It's an industry slowly being regulated out of business... so where will those individuals turn? A great article by Bethany McLean via The Atlantic: Payday Lending: Will Anything Better Replace It?
3. Video games are bigger business than you thought. Virtual Weapons are Turning Teen Gamers Into Serious Gamblers by Joshua Brustein and Eben Novy-Williams via Bloomberg.
4. Want to know the secret of success? Richard St. John has the answer:
5. This seems like too many. There are now almost five PR people for every reporter. (I'm not a reporter, but maybe that's why my inbox always seems full?) By Mike Rosenberg for Muck Rack.
7. Regardless of what you think about the movie, here's a clip worth a look (feel free to skip the intro though):