1. Woodstock Farmers' Market Vermont Maple Gift Box ($55)
Apple drizzle, pancake mix, maple syrup that's actually from Vermont and sugar cookies round out this gift box. The pancakes come with maple crunch for sprinkling.
2. Fames Chocolates Five Assortment Chocolate Gift Box ($30)
Packaged in a gift box with a bow, the Fames chocolates box includes a sweet mix of rum royale, super berry, coffee cream, premium coconut and hazelnut truffle candies.
3. Harvard Sweet Boutique All That Glitters Tower ($75)
Packaged in four separate boxes in a tower, this gift set includes six fudge brownies and enough holiday cookies and toffee to keep an employee munching for a week.
4. Freed's Bakery Cookie Tins ($25)
Sent in a reusable tin, these holiday cookies--several in luscious holiday flavors like ginger molasses and one that has sprinkled candy canes on top--will make everyone jealous.
5. Hilliards Candy Almond Toffee Crunch ($13.50)
What distinguishes this toffee from other brands is that the toffee is surrounded by dark chocolate and crushed almonds, a match made in heaven.
6. Colectivo Holiday Cheer Box ($37)
This collection of holiday-themed chocolate bars includes two packs of coffee (both quite flavorful) and chocolate covered caramels about the size of jelly beans.
7. Doc Popcorn's Holiday Tin ($25)
I like how easily you can select the flavors (like French Toast and Sweet Butter) for this holiday tin of popcorn and ship it out--it makes the process of selecting gifts easy.