It is time to reflect on 2015 and plan for 2016.
When the great American poet, the late Maya Angelou, reflected on her life and learnings she said, "I've learned that...
- no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.
- you can tell a lot about a person by the way he/she handles these three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights.
- regardless of your relationship with your parents, you'll miss them when they're gone from your life.
- making a 'living' is not the same thing as 'making a life.'
- life sometimes gives you a second chance.
- you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw some things back.
- whenever I decide something with an open heart, I usually make the right decision.
- even when I have pains, I don't have to be one.
- every day you should reach out and touch someone. People love a warm hug, or just a friendly pat on the back.
- I still have a lot to learn.
- people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."
May you reflect upon and plan for what really matters in 2016.
Jan 6, 2016