To see a colorful infographic of this post click HERE.
After working with leaders and organizations to improve their strategy execution for the past 15 years, I have boiled it down to these 12 phrases to help you and your team stick with it.
- Sharpen your focus.
- Build your competence.
- Ignite your passion.
- We win from within.
- Measure what matters.
- Identify your "one thing."
- Convert turning points into learning points.
- Change the way you look at things, and things will change the way they look.
- The most important decision is to decide what is most important.
- Start small to finish big!
- There are no neutral actions.
- Plan for the future but live in the present.
Find more inspiration and practical strategies to help you stick with it in the author's latest book, Stick With It: Mastering the Art of Adherence. Download free book chapters here.