The Adherence equation has been field-tested for 17 years and is featured in three of my books.
Here are nine of my quotes from those books to inspire you to stick with it.
- The most important decision in life is to decide what is most important.
- Complexity is the enemy of excellence... keep things simple.
- Blurry goals lead to blurry places.
- Competence builds confidence.
- Use words to change your situation, not to describe it.
- The fastest way to change the answers you receive - from yourself and others - is to change the questions you ask.
- Passion exposes possibilities.
- A compelling purpose is your team's bridge to a brighter tomorrow...and you have to build it!
- We were meant to give our lives away. Focus on living your legacy instead of worrying about leaving it.
Stick with it and WIN!
Published on: Feb 26, 2020