The way you start the morning can affect your whole day.
Outside of a few rise-and-shine types, most of us don't consider it our favorite part of the day--especially if you stayed up late the night before working, worrying, or wondering.
But if you learn how to start your morning right, you can reduce your stress and anxiety and significantly increase your chances of having a satisfying, productive day.
Here are 24 empowering quotes to start your day right and to ease yourself into your day with a positive, motivated, and inspired attitude.
1. Make each day your masterpiece. --John Wooden
2. Your imagination is your preview of life's coming attractions. --Albert Einstein
3. Someday is not a day of the week. --Denise Brennan-Nelson
4. It's time to start living the life you've imagined --Henry James
5. The best revenge is massive success. --Frank Sinatra
6. The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra. --Jimmy Johnson
7. All our dreams can come true--if we have the courage to pursue them. --Walt Disney
8. Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else. --Judy Garland
9. If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way. --Napoleon Hill
10. It is never too late to be what you might have been. --George Eliot
11. Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. --Steve Jobs
12. The only way to do great work is to love what you do. --Steve Jobs
13. Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. --John Lennon
14. Don't worry about failures; worry about the chances you miss when you don't even try. --Jack Canfield
15. Tough times never last, but tough people do. --Robert Schuller
16. Dream big and dare to fail. --Norman Vaughan
17. You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try. --Beverly Sills
18. Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears. --Les Brown
19. Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless. --Jamie Paolinetti
2o. It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. --Confucius
21. Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be. --Grandma Moses
22. What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say. --Ralph Waldo Emerson
23. The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. --Lao Tzu
24. A year from now you may wish you had started today. --Karen Lamb