Whether you're running a business, an aspiring entrepreneur, or somebody with big dreams, achieving requires that you have goals, plans, and a way to hold yourself accountable. If you really want to stay on track, a weekly check-in can be a valuable tool.
Spend some time every week with these important questions and keep your momentum going!
1. What did I learn from last week? If you're determined to learn, no one can stop you. If you're unwilling to learn, no one can help you.
2. What was my greatest accomplishment last week? Every accomplishment gives you a win, lending you confidence and motivation.
3. What have I struggled with in the past that might affect the upcoming week? Today's struggle is developing the strength you need for next week.
4. What's the first thing I want to accomplish this week? If you know your number one goal, you can spend your time concentrating on your priority.
5. What can I do right now to make this week go well? Good planning makes your odds of success much higher.
6. What can I do right now to make the week less stressful? If you know what stresses you out and you see what's on the horizon, you can brace yourself for pressure.
7. What was the last week's biggest waste of time? Identify the useless things that take up your time so you can avoid them.
8. How will I make sure that what I want to achieve gets done? What can you do this week to make sure you're moving toward your goals? Make a plan for the groundwork to be in place.
9. Why is this something I want to achieve? Staying in touch with your why leads you naturally to your how and what.
10. Have I been sabotaging myself? Keep a careful watch out for your inner saboteur. Don't let it set you back or slow you down.
11. What have I been putting off? Everyone procrastinates--but what do you really need to get started on?
12. What opportunities are still on the table? Try not to let an important opportunity get past you.
13. What do I want to change? Stay committed to your goals but flexible in your approach.
14. What steps are complete? Arriving at one goal is the starting point to another.
15. Is there anything more I need to be doing? Anything you haven't already tried is fair game. You never know!
16. What do I think is stopping me? Forget all the reasons it won't work and believe the one reason it will.
17. What roadblocks do I expect? Plan your detours in advance and a roadblock is no big deal.
18. What obstacles are getting in the way of my success? Remember, obstacles are the things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.
19. What should I be doing differently? Don't be afraid of looking for a better way. Be afraid of not exploring anything new.
20. How am I making an impact? Are you doing what you were born to do?
21. What am I most grateful for? Even in the darkest hour, here is always something to be thankful for.
22. Is there anyone I need to thank? Who do you need to appreciate and acknowledge?
23. How will I know I've achieved success? Success is not the key to happiness; happiness is the key to success. If you love what you're doing you will be happy AND successful.
24. What am I looking forward to? The answer to this question will get you motivated for next week and help you stay energized.
Spend some time with yourself every week taking stock, and you'll never feel out of touch with where you are, where you want to be, and what you need to be doing.