Work from Home
- Start a business in your pajamas
- As you will learn from "And the Money Comes Rolling In," on page 62, a successful business can start in the humblest of ways. From retirement-averse baby boomers to Gen-Yers disillusioned with the corporate world, a growing number of people are starting businesses in their homes. A look at the hottest industries -- and the entrepreneurs making it big in their living rooms.
Best of the blogs
- Is Twitter the New Fireside Chat?
- "Seventy-five years ago, FDR created a new model for communicating with a nation grappling with an economic crisis, through so-called fireside chats. Now, as we enter the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression, get ready for a new innovation in presidential propaganda: the fireside tweet." -- Max Chafkin, Fresh Inc.
- What you can expect from Obama
- The 44th President of the United States faces a laundry list of challenges -- many of them involving the economy. How will Barack Obama approach the issues most important to entrepreneurs? And which ones will he tackle first? Here's what you can expect in the first 100 days. Plus, your chance to post an open letter to President Obama.
Inc. on Twitter
Jan 1, 2009