It's a widely known fact that getting the help of a professional coach works splendidly to move you forward in whatever areas of work or life are challenging you.
And the secret to great coaching lies in the powerful questions being asked, which most people tend not to ask themselves. This is both art and science found in the best of coaches.
Here are 20 of my favorites, which you can use for your own self-discovery.
1. What would you love to accomplish or do more of?
2. What is the first change you would start to make?
3. What would you need to include MORE of in your life?
4. What would you need to have LESS of in your life?
5. What could you be happy about if you chose to be?
6. What's in the way?
7. What action would you take, if you knew you could not possibly fail?
8. What are you putting up with that goes against your values?
9. What does your intuition tell you about this?
10. What rules do you have that are getting in the way?
11. Is your declared goal pulling you forward or are you struggling to reach it?
12. Will this choice move you forward or keep you stuck?
13. What lies are you telling yourself that usually limits your progress?
14. What truth could you be speaking into your life to empower you?
15. What's stopping you from taking action?
16. What is the first step and the next step?
17. What is life asking you to do differently?
18. What will you have to give up in order to make room for your goals?
19. What needs your immediate attention?
20. What might make the difference that could change everything?