Every year, more graduate degrees in business are awarded than any other field.
Often referred to as a two-year job interview, business schools help students connect to alumni networks, nab coveted internships and attain dream jobs. So, to ensure you place your future in good hands, Bloomberg Businessweek just released its annual ranking of full-time MBA programs.
For the first time, MBAs were surveyed after graduation to reveal what graduates can expect in their future careers. Adding to the rankings were how well programs equipped their students with skills recruiters seek and student feedback on the school's academics, career services and more.
Here are the top 10 business schools in the nation this year:
1. Harvard Business School?
2. The University of Chicago Booth School of Business
3. Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University
4. MIT Sloan School of Management
5. The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
6. Columbia Business School
7. Stanford Graduate School of Business
8. Duke University's Fuqua School of Business
9. Haas School of Business at the University of California Berkeley
10. University of Michigan's Ross School of Business