Searching for something to ignite the spark of motivation within so that you can make the most of your day? Sometimes, a little bit of inspiration from someone else can go a long way.
Check out these 11 inspiring quotes that'll undoubtedly help brighten your day.
1. "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." --Walt Disney
This message was sent again and again through Disney's movies--to believe in and have the courage to chase after the things you wish for the most in your life. He believed that, at the end of the day, maybe dreams really do come true.
2. "If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door." --Milton Berle
One of the simplest things we forget in our everyday lives is that we make our own opportunities. Nothing gets handed to us on a silver platter. So, go out and create your next opportunity for yourself today.
3. "Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo Da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein." --H. Jackson Brown Jr.
All too often, we use the same excuse for our failures--we don't have enough time. Everyone who has accomplished great things in life has made the time with the same number of hours in a day that we have.
4. "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." --Albert Einstein
One of the most heralded minds of 20th century physics, Einstein definitely understood the power of marveling at the world. Add a bit of wonder to your perspective to refresh how you see the world each day.
5. "It is never too late to be what you might have been." --George Eliot
It never hurts to hear a short reminder that we can, indeed, always be whoever we want to be. As we grow older and our lives become more complicated, we sometimes forget that we still have time to accomplish all those things we have always dreamed about.
6. "What the mind can conceive, it can achieve." --Napoleon Hill
If you can dream it, you can definitely create it--if there is a will, there is a way, always.
7. "Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people." --Eleanor Roosevelt
Don't waste your time gossiping about others or spend all of your time reminiscing about things that happened in the past. Turn your focus to what can be--the future and the many possibilities--and begin planning.
8. "I know for sure that what we dwell on is who we become." --Oprah Winfrey
When she said this, Oprah understood that where we spend time in our minds is what we choose to devote our energy to. Place your thoughts somewhere worthwhile. Your future success will depend on it.
9. "I haven't failed. I just know 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Edison
All failures are simply another try at something that hasn't yet succeeded. Always see failure as a chance to grow.
10. "Believe you can, and you're halfway there." --Theodore Roosevelt
Maintaining a solid self-confidence and belief in ourselves along the way is definitely the key to success.
11. "One day, in retrospect, the years of struggle will strike you as the beautiful." --Sigmund Freud
There is, after all, some kind of profound, remarkable beauty in the breakdown. We just don't see it until it's past. Try to enjoy and see the beauty in now.