Need a skill that can bolster your personal and professional relationships in incredible ways?
Learn how to enchant others. An enchanting person has a special aura about them -- they have a unique ability to attract and fascinate, to charm, to be down to earth, sincere, and open-minded. Who wouldn't want to be enchanting?
Here are 17 quotes that will show you the power of enchantment.
1. "Charm almost baffles definition, yet it is quickly recognized by the world." -- Grevillea Kleiser
2. "Enchantment is the oldest form of medicine." -- Carl Jung
3. "When you enchant people, your goal is not to make money from them or to get them to do what you want, but to fill them with great delight." -- Guy Kawasaki
4. "We never know which lives we influence, or when, or why." -- Laurie Buchanan
5. "Every age can be enchanting, provided you live within it." -- Brigitte Bardot
6. "'Aura' is what one reflects in the heart, what you bring into the world, and what people want to learn from you." -- Ozuna
7. "Sometimes your joy is source of your smile, but sometimes, your smile can be the source of your joy." -- Thich Nhat Hanh
8. "Influence is like a savings account -- the less you use it, the more you've got." -- Andrew Young
9. "The aura given out by a person or object is as much a part of them as their flesh." -- Lucian Freud
10. "Unleash your influence not authority." -- Joseph Wong
11. "Charm is the ability to be truly interested in other people." -- Richard Avedon
12. "I have always tried to live by the 'awe principle.' That is: Can I find awe, wonder and enchantment in the most mundane things conceivable?" -- Craig Hatkoff
13. "In order to be enchanted we must be, above all, capable of seeing another person simply opening one's eyes will not do." -- Jose Ortega Y Gasset
14. "Nothing's more charming than someone who doesn't take herself too seriously." -- Melissa McCarthy
15. "One of the best ways to influence people is to make those around you feel important." -- Roy Bennett
16. "Charm: the quality in others that makes us more satisfied with ourselves." -- Henri Frederic Amiel
17. "I define connection as the energy that exists between people when they feel seen, heard, and valued; when they can give and receive without judgment; and when they derive sustenance and strength from the relationship." -- Brené Brown
Whether you're about to enter a job interview or want to improve at making small talk, don't forget to bring out this powerful skill of enchanting others.